MARKETING and DIGITAL MARKETING
Marketing simplified is the act of creating a product or service for a need or want in exchange for payment. Or the act of creating demand for a product or service than offering the products or services for a fee.
EMIL VICALE IS AN ACADEMICALLY PUBLISHED MARKETING EXPERT & IS A CASE STUDY IN THIS COLLEGE TEXTBOOK STUDIED BY MILLIONS OF STUDENTS . MARKETING AND BUSINESS RESEARCH METHODS.
Cooper, D. (2018, July 21). Business Research Methods, 12/e (SIE). Retrieved January 01, 2021, from https://books.google.com/books?id=a5OkDwAAQBAJ
In short Marketing is Product, Price, Promotion, Delivery of a product of service.
Digital Marketing uses online methods to market a product / service that is in need or want for payment.
If you are just starting out or are an established business we can help you. Unlike other firms without real practical experiences, our successes speak for themselves. In recent years the internet and the art of marketing your business online has become increasingly complex, there are now many steps (best practices) needed to become a searched and visited business on the internet. So if you have a great idea, a skill, a craft, a hobby, intellectual knowledge or just a pickup truck, and need some help in some areas just give us a call.
Never forget the flipside of Marketing is always an offer either a Product of Service.
SOME MARKETING METHODS ARE:
- Traditional Media Marketing or TMM
- Publicity or Public Relations (all publicity is good publicity if you understand that)
- SM or Sales Methods happens at physical stores, digital sales and person to person
- VM or Video Marketing
- SEO or Search Engine Optimization (but really website optimization to match a search engine)
- SEM or Search Engine Marketing
- SMM or Social Media Marketing
- PPC or Pay Per Click / Online Ads
- DA or Data Analytics
- RM or Reputation Management and Mitigation